Ara Toi (Arts and Culture) Adviser
In this role, you will work within the Ara Toi team to provide assistance and advice across the community and within Council in the area of arts and culture. The successful candidate will demonstrate creative and proactive problem-solving abilities, will possess strong project management skills and have the desire to develop and maintain relationships across Dunedin City Council and the City's key partners in the arts field.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have 3 - 5 years' experience or relevant experience in a related field
- A working knowledge and understanding of a variety of art forms, institutions and partner agencies
- Experience working in the community
- Have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be passionate and relentless about high quality service delivery
- Have an engaging and resilient style to address what is needed
- Participate actively and positively across the Ara Toi team to enable an integrated approach to our collective work
- Experience in administering grants programmes preferred
If you're eager to be part of a collaborative and dynamic team, and have the drive and motivation to succeed, apply for this great job.
Salary Range: $67,201 - $79,060