Contract Manager - Property Services
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Contract Manager to join our Property Services team.
Reporting to the Planning & Support Manager, you will be responsible for contracting all services for the Property Services group. This senior role is responsible for the performance of multi-million dollar contracts, so the successful applicant will need commercial experience managing contract performance in a large organisation.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate;
- A high level of integrity
- An ability to build effective relationships within a large organisation
- Experience leading a strategic approach to tendering
- Knowledge of contract law and the relevant standards (ISO:9001)
- An understanding of commercial analysis and contract performance mechanisms
In addition to the above, you will have sound planning and organizational skills and, an ability to communicate complex scenarios in a clear and concise manner.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you and you would enjoy working in a small team that prides itself on delivering value to our communities, we look forward to hearing from you.
Salary range: $88,934 to $104,628