Administration Officer - Building Services
12 months fixed term contract
12 month fixed term contract
Dunedin has some large building projects taking place such as the new Dunedin Hospital. In addition, our heritage buildings are being revitalised, commercial buildings are being upgraded, earthquake strengthening projects are underway, and new dwellings are on the rise.
We are therefore looking for an experienced administration officer to join and support the Building Services team. Activities that you could be doing include lodging building consents, invoicing, issuing granted building consents or code compliance certificates for customers, property searches and land information memorandum (LIM's).
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is your chance to be part of a motivated, organised and supportive team. To be successful in this role, you will ideally have many of the following:
- Exceptional customer service & administration skills
- An attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing customer requirements
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- A positive team-oriented can do attitude
- Previous experience of looking at building plans or building consents would be an advantage.
- Computer skills; ability to learn new/bespoke systems and computer software and well as an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
If you want to be part of this exciting future, this is your chance to join a motivated, supportive team, in one of the world's great small cities.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary range: $48,106 - $56,595