Administrator - Ara Toi
Dunedin City Council's Ara Toi team is searching for an Administrator with the passion and drive to support the team in developing and growing arts and culture in Dunedin.
In this role, the Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support in the first instance to the Group Manager, Ara Toi. The Administrator takes a key role in supporting the team's financial and contracting & grants procedures to ensure these meet DCC's policies and expected timeframes.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have 3 years' experience or relevant experience in a professional environment
- An ability to cope with pressures and prioritise workload
- Ability to relate to and respond positively to a diverse range of customers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral skills
If you're eager to be part of a collaborative and dynamic team, and have the drive and motivation to succeed, apply for this great job.