Maintenance Delivery Technician - Electrical
There's getting the job done, and getting it done right.
At the Dunedin City Council 3 Waters Business Unit, we're working hard to use innovation and strategically focused planning to ensure a sustainable, healthy future. This means going the extra mile, and ensuring that when we do a job, we do it to the very best of our ability. This is where you come in!
You will join our small Plant Maintenance Team who are 100% dedicated to providing the best service in the preventative and corrective maintenance of water, wastewater and storm water plant assets and systems.
This position is one of three who will report to the Maintenance Delivery Supervisor - Electrical.
- Electrical breakdown response
- Electrical maintenance of plant and equipment
- Update electrical circuit drawings
- Assist in problem solving and fault analysis
- Work safely and comply with all H&S requirements and procedures
- Participation in a standby roster
To be successful you will need:
- Full New Zealand EWRB registration
- Appropriate work visa (for non-residents)
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within time restraints
- Instrumentation knowledge
- PLC/SCADA troubleshooting
- Experience with CMMS
- Comprehensive training and career development opportunities
- A supportive Team Culture
- Local workplace with family friendly work hours