3 Waters Network Services Team Leader
Dunedin City Council is looking for a passionate, driven individual to join our 3 Waters Network Services Team. You will lead a small, high performing team to deliver the efficient and successful management of the Network Maintenance Contract and other relevant 3 Waters Contracts with a budget of around $7m. You will be expected to fulfil the responsibilities in the role of Engineer's Representative under NZS3910.
To be successful in this role, you ideally have the following skills:
- NZQA level 6 in engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent, is required (BE, NZCE or REA)
- Formal training as Engineer's representative and Engineer to the Contract under NZS3910 (or working towards)
- Significant experience of managing large scale ($3m+) performance based contracts, including partnering style contracts
- Extensive experience (5 yrs +) in contract procurement, contract preparation, administration and management
- Highly collaborative working style with ability to lead and build constructive, effective relationships
- Able to lead and develop a team and positively manage a team culture.
It is an exciting time to join a passionate and experienced team as we ramp up our resources to deliver high performing maintenance services for the Dunedin City Region to meet the needs of our community.
Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.