Maintenance Delivery Supervisor (Electrical)
There's getting the job done, and getting it done right.
At the Dunedin City Council 3 Waters Business Unit, we're working hard to use innovation and strategically focused planning to ensure a sustainable, healthy future. This means going the extra mile, and ensuring that when we do a job, we do it to the very best of our ability. This is where you come in!
You will join our small Plant Maintenance Team who are 100% dedicated to providing the best service in the preventative and corrective maintenance of water, wastewater and storm water plant assets and systems.
This is a new position reporting to the Maintenance Deliver Team Leader. You will organise day to day electrical work and collaborate with the Maintenance Scheduler and the Mechanical Supervisor to provide an excellent customer service.
- Coordinate a team of electricians and contractors
- Ensure all electrical maintenance tasks are completed on time as per schedule
- Assist in problem solving and fault analysis
- Work safely and comply with all H&S requirements and procedures
- Continuous improvement of quality and service
- Hands-on when required
- Participation in a standby roster
To be successful you will need:
- Extensive trade experience (minimum 5 years)
- Full New Zealand EWRB registration
- Appropriate work visa (for non-residents)
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within time restraints
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Instrumentation knowledge
- PLC/SCADA troubleshooting
- Experience with CMMS
- Comprehensive training and career development opportunities
- A supportive Team Culture
- Local workplace with family friendly work hours
Salary Range: $63,293 to $74,462