Just Swim Teacher Positions
- Baby and preschool teachers
- Preschool and school age teachers
Can you inspire children and adults to learn the life skills of swimming?
The team at Just Swim, Moana Pool's new swim school, are currently looking for dynamic and adaptable people to work during school terms for the following hours:
· 9am-2.30pm and/or 3.15pm-6.15pm Monday to Friday; and
· 8.15am - 11.15am and/or 11.00am - 2.15pm on Saturdays (must be available to work Saturdays).
You will also be available to work through to 14 December 2019 and beyond.
Building relationships with participants and carers, accurate recording, great communication and being reliable, approachable and having a positive attitude are key factors to the success of our swim teaching team.
The positions responsibilities include planning and set up of lessons to teach swimming and water safety to a range of age groups and abilities.
The following experience and skills are necessary to be successful in this position:
- Previous experience with teaching/coaching children of various ages
- A recognised swim teaching qualification and First Aid qualification (or willing to work towards these qualifications)
- Commitment to Health and Safety policies
If you are looking for a position that contributes to the health and well-being of your community and a role that offers on-going training, then this could be the position for you.