3 Waters (Capital Delivery) - Undergraduate Intern
Are you currently enrolled and actively pursuing tertiary education? Are you seeking valuable work experience this summer and keen to make a positive contribution to one of the World's Great Small Cities? Are you passionate and interested in learning how Dunedin City Council works?
Dunedin City Council is currently seeking applications from undergraduate students who are looking for employment relevant to their area of study during the summer months (November to February).
The 3 Waters Capital Delivery team require Intern support to work on various tasks e.g.:
- Assisting in delivering large scale projects including but not limited to site inspections/investigations and delivering of various tasks under project and contract management umbrella
- Developing AutoCAD standard drawings to use in technical specifications
- Reviewing of stakeholder communication, preparation of standard information and flyers
We're looking for someone who has:
- Strong written communication skills
- AutoCAD - basic level
- Ability to collate and organise information from a wide range of sources
- Comfortable talking to and working with staff / contractors / suppliers
We need computer literate team players, with a 'can-do' positive attitude and a genuine willingness to learn. Successful candidates will currently be enrolled in tertiary studies and will have the opportunity to work within a relevant department within the council. Spend your summer doing interesting work with our awesome team at the Dunedin City Council!
Salary: $42,186 per annum (pro-rated)