- Two full time roles available
- Fixed term for a period of 12 months (x1)
- Permanent role (x1)
The Dunedin City Council City Development team is seeking two Policy Planners to assist with progressing the 2GP appeals and assist with variations to the Plan.
The first is a fixed term position covering a period of initial work to support 2GP appeals-related work. This position may be appointed at either the Graduate or intermediate level.
The second is a permanent position that will contribute to appeals work as well as lead work on future variations to the Plan. This position will only be appointed at the Intermediate level and requires a candidate to have at least 2 years' policy planning (or closely similar) experience.
Both positions are full time (37.5 hours a week).
For these positions, you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, and be able to work effectively both in a team setting and with a diverse range of stakeholders.
You will also possess:
- Sound research, data analysis and option identification and evaluation skills;
- Ability to translate complex information into a clear direction or approach; and
- A positive ‘can do' attitude and initiative, drive, confidence and a willingness to make a difference.
If you are interested and possess the expertise and skills we are looking for, we would welcome your interest.
Salary range: $73,012 to $85,897