Legal - Undergraduate Intern
Are you a current Law student? Are you seeking valuable work experience this summer and keen to make a positive contribution to one of the World's Great Small Cities? Are you passionate and interested in learning how Dunedin City Council works?
Dunedin City Council is currently seeking applications from undergraduate Law students who are looking for employment relevant to their area of study during the holiday period.
We are looking for part-time (0.4 FTE) intern support with our Legal Operations and Digital Content Development.
- Improve the management of our files by developing two file review protocols
- Implement file reviews according to new protocol
- Develop digital content for teams to access on LawVu platform
- Must be a current Law student
- Understanding of contracts, easements and other property related instruments
- Ability to interview clients and identify client needs
- Design thinking experience/understanding is an advantage
Successful candidates will currently be enrolled in tertiary studies and will have the opportunity to work within a relevant department within the council. Spend your summer doing interesting work with our awesome team at the Dunedin City Council!
Salary: $41,358 per annum (pro-rated)