Corporate Policy - Undergraduate Intern
Are you currently enrolled and actively pursuing tertiary education? Are you seeking valuable work experience this summer and keen to make a positive contribution to one of the World's Great Small Cities? Are you passionate and interested in learning how Dunedin City Council works?
Dunedin City Council is currently seeking applications from undergraduate students who are looking for employment relevant to their area of study during the summer months (November to February).
We are looking for intern support within our Corporate Policy team.
- Project Support including the Te Ao Turoa (Environment Strategy), Community Profiles and Covenant of Mayors.
- Supporting the team's work and activities over the summer period for these dynamic projects.
- Collating statistics, information and creating reports.
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Interested in politics and policy
We need computer literate team players, with a 'can-do' positive attitude and a genuine willingness to learn. Successful candidates will currently be enrolled in tertiary studies and will have the opportunity to work within a relevant department within the council. Spend your summer doing interesting work with our awesome team at the Dunedin City Council!
Salary: $41,358 per annum (pro-rated)
Applications close 22 October 2018